Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Hunted by:Rachael Lee

I just got this book today, so i haven't got the chance to read it yet. I can tell you what it tells me on the back and that is...
This is a story about a journalist Erin Mckenna a major defense contractor suspected of complicity in the international sex slave trade. She is fired when that same firm buys her newspaper. Erin's house is robbed , things like her computer were stolen and she was attacked.
There is another character mentioned and his name is Jarod Westlake, he is an FBI agent. Jarod has been haunted by his sisters disappearance, and has dedicated his like to ending the international sex slave trade. Jarod finds Erin laying hurt on the floor of her apartment.
Now Jarod has to protect Erin's life, and once they start to work as a team.
THE REAL DANGER BEGINS!
i am really excited to read this book. I will keep updating my blog about Jarod and Erin's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment